mislim da ce ti ovo pomoci
MUST FIRST HAVE 5.03 OFW. IF YOU HAVE OVER THAT THAN YOU ARE SCREWED. IF NOT, DOWNLOAD IT HERE:
/file/1645 PUT THE EBOOT IN PSP-GAME FOLDER AND INSTALL
Ok, calm down. Well it seems that your psp is unfortunately unhackable from the details you have provided, however it is still possible to flash the firmware from the memory stick. Download these first:
These are the steps:
For Chickhen R2:
1. Open Chickhen R2 Enabler
2. Open the Slim Folder
3. Connect PSP and drag h.bin into the root (do not click put in any folders just put it in)
4. Drag Chickhen from the slim folder to PSP and then PHOTO. If any of those folders do not exist, create them in capitals exactly as I have it there.
5. Disconnect PSP.
6. Remove any UMD
7. Go to photo and then chickhen.
8. IMPORTANT-Scroll down quickly to the slim file. These are the outcomes:
a. Fail-the icon will freeze and you must wait for the PSP to reboot.
b. Success-The screen will screw up with lines and the PSP will reboot.
9. If failed, keep trying and if you still have no success, search youtube for other methods. eg Search Chickhen R2 for PSP 3000 (same motherboard as yours.)
01. Connect your PSP to the computer in USB Mode
02. Unzip 5.03GEN-A_for_HEN.zip on your desktop by example
03. double-click on LAUNCH-ME.exe (GUI)
04.PSP Model : choose option PSP-2000
05.Mode : Choose option FULL
06.PSP Install : Choose option YES
07. push START.
08.the files are copied on your PSP.
09. Disconnect the PSP from USB.
10. Launch the main EBOOT.PBP from the game folder on the PSP.
11. When it has loaded, press L or R to flash the firmware in your flash. ONLY ONCE!
12. Press () to reboot in the custom firmware.
DO NOT EVER TURN OFF YOUR PSP FULLY OR YOU WILL HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN, JUST PUT IT IN SLEEP.
a evo ti i sajt sa svim sto je potrebno